Friday 11 February 2011

App fixes and new releases

Firstly, I'd like to apologise to anyone who was having problems with getting sounds to work in my Kitchen Timer and Interval Timer apps, also to those using my Pause On Disconnect app. There was a bug in all of these where if they were installed to any drive other than the C drive then they did not function fully.
I have now fixed all these apps so that they will work on any drive but the fixed versions need to go through Ovi Store QA first, fortunately that seems to have sped up somewhat and the fixed version of Kitchen Timer Pro is already available, and I will post on this blog when the fixed versions of the other applications are on Ovi Store.

In other news, Video Poker Free has been released for S^3 devices such as the N8.

No comments:

Post a Comment