Monday 21 March 2011

Recent news

I just wanted to round up a few pieces of exciting news that have happened recently.

Firstly, Word Find was reviewed by Ewan Spence from All About Symbian here. It's really nice to have a game of mine featured and very useful to get feedback that's much more detailed than allowed in Ovi Store.

Secondly, Word Find was also reviewed and featured as the Ovi Daily App for the 19th of March here. I'm very proud to have an app featured in such a prominent way and looking at the stats, these two reviews have already led to an increase in downloads and sales of many of my apps and games and not just Word Find.

Thirdly, it seems that someone has released a cracked version of the full version of Grovr Folder Sizes. I take this as a compliment that someone decided it was a good enough app to put the effort into cracking it. Given the convinience of getting apps from the Ovi Store and the low price points of my apps, piracy is not something I am bothered by, as I don't believe it leads to many lost sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment